Already on li.st? Open in app.
Yesterday, I had coffee, a donut, a Bloody Mary, shrimp and grits and ice cream before noon. Here's how today turned out:
- 1.Black coffee
- 2.Macchiato cold brew
- 3.Belgian Bomber from Jo's
- •Found a bat in my kitchen.
- •Panic ensued.
- •Get bat out, but then the googling begins.
Ranked in order of worst to not-really-so-bad. List to be expanded thought December.
- •Merry Matrimony (Hallmark)Model pretty ad exec is paired up with her ex-boyfriend (a model pretty photographer who moved to Paris for a job years ago) to plan a holiday-themed bridal feature.
- •Christmas Cupid (ABC Family)More like Ghosts of Ex-Mas Past... High-powered publicist's party girl client dies and visits her with the spirits of her ex-boyfriends to get her to change her selfish, materialistic ways. Nothing to do with Christmas, really, or Cupid. Starring Christina Milian, Chad Michael Murray, Ashley Benson and Jackee.
- •Ice Sculpture Christmas (Hallmark)Rachel Boston is entered by her super hot childhood friend in an ice sculpture contest against her boss. There's also coworker sabotage, father-son struggles, a dead mother, financial advising and multiple love stories.
In my defense, it was Atomicdust Thanksgiving potluck day.
- •Fried turkey
- •Green bean casserole
- •Cheesy corn casserole
- •Relined another shelf of my bookshelf with contact paper (but did not finish it)
- •Made chili at 10pm
- •Contributed zero to a 2-hour board meeting
- •St. Louis CardinalsBecause STL.
- •St. Louis BluesAgain, because STL. #roarbacon
- •Mizzou TigersBecause college.