Already on li.st? Open in app.
I wasn't allowed to play Pokemon when I was a kid but I'm having so much fun with this app
- •I had to use the "boy" trainer which is funny because this looks so much like me????
- •Got this one while drivingAt a stoplight, I promise
- •San Francisco was FULL of ZubatsZubats for daaaaaays
you know, the ones that make people go "WHAAAAAAAT?"
- •Fight ClubNever
- •The AvengersAny of them. I don't know how many avengers movies they have made
- •Office SpaceI don't know why this is such a popular movie?
- •AvatarThe blue people one, obviously I saw last airbender 🙄
- •Susan SarandonI asked her if she wanted a new tea bag for her refill and she told me to just add hot water and she'd steep the first one again, which screams low maintenance to me. Also she looked GREAT.
- •Serena WilliamsNot rude but not friendly either.
- •Frankie GrandeShorter than I am. Very polite. Pretty sure he was the one farting the whole flight.
- •FabioI didn't talk to him but was so drawn in by his magnetic personality and we made eye contact.
Inspired by @jeremysomething
- •looking at pictures of dogs - 100%
- •thinking about dogs - 100%
- •when my mom is crying - 100%
Inspired by @mirthnuts
- •When I can't open a jar of salsa
please don't judge me
- •Edward Snowden is not a Game of Thrones character
- •The term "a tract of land" is what people say when speaking about purchasing landNot "attractive land"
(if she gets a different boyfriend post season-6 don't tell me because i haven't finished the show yet)
- •swallowed a bug that then made it's way (alive) into his sinuses
- •Talking to peopleSmall talk is no biggie when you're used to doing it with 200 people a day.
- •Being kind to customer serviceOr really, not blaming any employee for something that was clearly out of their control
- •PackingDuh, but I'm great at this now. I can do an overnight (non-work) trip with just my madewell tote.
Or, the short stories probably everyone has read. (Or, realizing everything I like is violent????)
- •The Veldt, Ray BradburyBasically Smart House but more violent
- •The Lottery, Shirley JacksonNice & violent.
- •A Good Man is Hard to Find, Flannery O'ConnorOops, also violent