favorite ice cream shops in the USA
- •Mount Desert Island, Portland MElots of savory flavors plus Portland is SO cute
- •Palm Beach Ice Cream, Jupiter FLMy hometown shop. The cinnamon flavor is my favorite.
- •It's It, San Francisco CAOkay I've never been to the actual store but they sell these ice cream sandwiches other places and they are DELICIOUS
- •Lick, Austin TXReally good savory flavors, a few vegan flavors. I recommend the Gin & Juniper.
- •Salt & Straw, Portland ORI've also never been to this actual store but I got some goat cheese ice cream from their truck once and it was v good
- •Blue Marble, Brooklyn NYWe carry this ice cream on the plane and I have to try not to eat 7 cups of it every flight. Favorite flavors are sweet cream & maple
- •Melt, NYCI usually get these ice cream sandwiches from the cart at the High Line. Any of them made with snickerdoodles are amazing
- •The Hyppo, St Augustine FLThis is a Popsicle shop but I'm going to include it anyway because it's SO GOOD. Honeydew basil or pineapple cilantro are my favorites.
- •Jackson's, Dania Beach FLOld school soda parlor kinda shop. You can order a literal kitchen sink of ice cream