possibly irrational fears
- •LizardsI grew up in Florida so these things are EVERYWHERE and I hate them
- •Clownsthis one is pretty normal but still very irrational
- •Being pushed onto the tracks while I'm waiting for the subwayWhenever I wait for a train I usually have my back completely against the wall
- •Choking while I'm aloneI'm not completely confident in my abilities to perform the Heimlich maneuver on myself
- •Most birdsJust not a fan
- •Chopping/losing a toothI have nightmares about this pretty often
- •Open fracturesYou know, where the bone sticks out of the skin? I've never broken a bone and I'm VERY afraid of having bone sticking out of my skin. Kevin Ware breaking his leg during that basketball game STILL gives me goosebumps.