things my job made me better at
- •Talking to peopleSmall talk is no biggie when you're used to doing it with 200 people a day.
- •Being kind to customer serviceOr really, not blaming any employee for something that was clearly out of their control
- •PackingDuh, but I'm great at this now. I can do an overnight (non-work) trip with just my madewell tote.
- •Being aloneThis one sounds a little depressing, but sometimes on layovers nobody wants to hang out or your crew just doesn't click, so you have to go explore by yourself! & it's fun.
- •SleepingMostly because I'm just so tired. I can nap anywhere, anytime.