Articles of Clothing That Need to Exist
Half of these may already exist, but I've yet to know about them. Regardless, the fashion industry needs to step up its game.
- •Denim jeans that are designed to be pajama bottoms
- •Dress shirts with openings at the armpits for when you're getting ready and forget to apply deodorant, but don't have time to untuck. Or for when your squirrel nests just need some air.
- •Sock suspenders that clip to the inside of pants and to the top of socks so you don't have to get rid of socks whose elastic is shot
- •Portable pockets for the coats that don't have hidden stuff coves on the inside, because let's face it, even if it's just an old ATM receipt, you always feel like a badass putting something in those pockets
- •Pants with an alarm that warns you when you're about to leave the house without a belt and a pre-programmed list of items in your pockets, i.e. chapstick, pen, wallet, phone
- •Hoodies with detachable pouch pockets and hoods
- •A line of clothing made entirely of cat or dog hair, eliminating the need to lint roll
- •Skin-toned gloves that you can easily write on and keep for later for those of us who still write shit on our hands with ballpoint pens
- •Disposable, clear neck band covers for dress shirts, because you never realize how dirty your skin actually is until you take off a white button-down at the end of the day
- •Flannel jockey shorts
- •Coffee stain pattern shirtsSuggested by @shacara_shacara
- •A bra with pockets inside the cups to fit a cell phone, money, ID instead of carrying a purse while going outSuggested by @michellejennifer