Live-listing at Walmart
I'm not sure if "live-listing" is a thing yet, but these items were observed and recorded in realtime on a shopping venture at the above-mentioned retailer on the evening of February 24, 2016.
- •HobartName on produce scale. Makes me think of GoT character who would tip this and any scale. Will he be returning this season?
- •Knit boot/slippersThey're grey and match the sweater of the lady wearing them, but I wonder how practical they are considering the monsoon-esque weather outside. Maybe she's planning to spend the night.
- •A giant potatoIt comes from Idaho. Reminds me of this jokey insult from grade school: Idaho? No. Udaho.
- •An enormous bag of cat foodThis sack is huge and can't hardly fit on the bottom of these peoples' buggy. How many cats do they have? Is it just one big cat?
- •"I know where the snacky nuts are."I say this when my sister asks if we've passed their aisle already. We giggle.
- •Oatmeal Creme PiesShould be next to brown paper lunch bags because that's all I associate them with. Never realized the spelling until today. Fancy, Little Debbie.
- •Goat milk"Easy to digest"
- •Bitter Cherry Chew DeterrentTastes bitter, smells...okay. Apparently you spray this solution on your shoes and couch corners so puppy doesn't gnaw them.
- •Redbox...is blue? Is this just a Walmart thing?