RANKED - FAVOURITE TYPES OF AMERICAN FROM A CANADIAN'S PERSPECTIVE
I am Canadian but I have lived in America since 2006 so I feel like I have a pretty good handle on you guys.
- •BostonEvery girl from Boston is tough and cool and every guy from Boston is funny and hot.
- •ChicagoAlmost 88 percent of my friends are from Chicago - very high. People from Chicago are nice, have their shit together, are confident and funny.
- •New yorkLower on the list only because I don't know a ton of people originally from NY but everyone who lives there now is the best, period.
- •Portland/San FranI can tell someone is from these cities from a mile away. They are always the coolest person in the room without being annoying about it. They all have great skin. They all possess a very specific, pointless skill. Also usually the most stylish people.
- •DetroitPeople from Detroit(/Michigan I guess?) always have the best taste in film/tv.
- •Honorable mentionsNew Mexico.