Already on li.st? Open in app.
Comedy, Drama, reality and mini series
- •15. Crazy Ex-GirlfriendThe whole thing can be a little annoying Taylor Swift stalkery, however the songs are hilarious. I hope this one lives to see another season.
- •14. FargoThis will be closer to the top of a litigator people's lists. I actually preferred season 1 and some of this was out there. I loved performances by Bokeem Woodbine, Jean Smart and especially Kirsten Dunst.
- •13. Jane the VirginThis great ensemble continues to charm in Season 2. The show has even more heart this season.
This is not to be confused with my favorite musicals of all time. To qualify the show had to have three or more strong sing a long songs. Jukebox musicals like Mamma Mia and American Idiot and musicals based on musical movies like Beauty and the Beast and Grease are not eligible.
- •20 Guys and DollsThree best singalong songs: Sit Down You're Rockin the Boat, Adelaide's Lament, I've never been in love before.
- •19. The Sound of MusicOne of the most overrated musicals of all time. But it has some good songs: Edelweiss, Climb Every Mountain, and My Favorite Things
- •18. HairsprayGood Morning Baltimore, You Can't Soo the Beat, I Can Hear the Bells.
The 1970s and the 1980s were the best years so far for horror but the past 25 years has brought us some pretty great horror movies. These are listed in alphabetical order.
- •The Blair Witch ProjectThe beginning of the found footage trend and still the very best of the subgenre
- •The ConjuringI'm not a big fan of ghost horror. Im rarely scared of it. But this one is so well done and a bit terrifying.
- •FrailtyNothing is scarier than people who commit evil in the name of God.
The Disney dozen ranked
- •12. Something There-Beauty and the BeastShort but very sweet. It's the moment Belle falls for the Beast
- •11. A Whole New World- AladdinI think it's probably one of Disney's most overrated films, but this is definitely a great song.
- •10. God Help the Outcasts- The Hunchback of Notre DameFrom one of Disney's overrated to one of its most underrated. I love Bette Midler's version