EVERYTHING I ATE DURING MY LAST TRIP TO WASHINGTON, D.C.
This will probably be my last trip to DC for a very long time, so I decided to eat as much food as possible in the span of two days. Here's (almost) all the places I went and most of the food I ate, after which I gained five pounds.
- •Amsterdam FalafelshopBest falafel ever. I could probably eat this every day.
- •Pho 75Cheap and good.
- •District TacoRemembered to take a photo after I finished the taco and chips and queso.
- •RasikaI dreamed of this palak chaat (fried spinach) for years after I first tasted it.
- •More RasikaThe black cod is the best fish I've ever had.
- •Pitango GelatoCan't go wrong with pistachio.
- •More Rasika to go.That's supposed to be chicken tikka masala.
- •Mark's Duck HouseDim sum. Turnip cakes were especially yummy.
- •China BoyHole in the wall place for beef chow fun.
- •AcadianaBiscuits with pepper jelly and cream cheese.
- •MatchboxThe Fire and Smoke is some of the best pizza I've ever had.
- •And a special mention to Le Diplomate, where you can never have a bad meal.