Things I Would Make My Assistant Do
because if I had one, she'd no doubt be epic.
- •Clean my house, or find someone capable of doing this on the regular-minus complaints.
- •Schedule my dental, medical & all other hygiene appointments for me and the kid. The day of each she'd pick us up with a soy caramel latte in hand.I would be forced to sit in the back seat. Because: naps.
- •Organize my sock basket.
- •Sort through my books, donate 59% and sell the 10% of duplicates.
- •Paint my bedroom a bright orange, pink or something minty.
- •Grocery shop twice a week. Because: fresh produce!
- •Supervision of the kiddo whilst he swims with the neighbors.
- •Scan my 401k once a month to ensure that stuff is on par.
- •Do a cost analysis of Amazon Prime. With an assistant does one really, really need toilet paper delivered to the house? 😂
- •Run my yarn business
- •Give me an envelope each week with cash.
- •Get my car washed, serviced and fueled often.
- •Periodically check my 401k to make sure it's growing.
- •Open that college savings account for the kid and contribute.
- •Pay the bills. Omg.
- •Fold clothes. Because I'm not that interested in that.