Hikes I want to complete
these are in no particular order
- •The Wave- Arizona5.2 miles round trip. Elevation gain 418 feet. Moderate difficulty. No trail, be careful to follow map, gps, and land marks. Apply for a permit for Coyote Buttes North, enter lottery 4 months in advance. www.yourhikeguide.com/the-wave/
- •Peralta Trail Loop- ArizonaIn the Superstition mountains. 4.9 miles out and back. 1354 feet elevation gain. Moderate difficulty.
- •The wave cave - Arizona2.2 miles out and back. 548 elevation gain, moderate- difficult. In Superstition mountains.
- •Hieroglyphic Trail- Arizona2.9 miles out and back. 561 feet elevation gain. In Superstition mountains. Has waterfall in the spring.
- •Humphrey's Peak- Arizona9.5 miles out and back. 3421 feet elevation gain. In Flagstaff. Don't go in winter or monsoon season.
- •Grand Canyon rim to rim23 miles point to point. 6535 elevation gain. Rated difficult. North Kaibab to Grand Canyon Village.
- •Angel's landing - Utah4.4 miles out and back. Rated as difficult. 2073 elevation gain. In Zion National Park.
- •Brown's Peak via Brown's Trail z Arizona5.1 miles out and back. 1952 elevation gain. In Tonto National Forest, near tortilla flat. Part of Four Peaks.
- •Kalalau Trail- Kauai, Hawaii11 miles one way. Goes through 5 valleys from Ke'e Beach to Kalalau Beach. Drops to sea level at two beaches.
- •Havasupai - Arizona22.1 miles out and back. 4514 elevation gain. Features a waterfall. Camping required. Permit required plus a tedious process of calling ave waiting for a response from the Havasupai Indian Reservation.
- •Flat Iron -Arizona5.5 miles out and back. Rated difficult. 3097 elevation gain. In Lost Dutchman State Park.
- •West Fork Oak Creek Canyon - Arizona6.9 miles out and back. 955 elevation gain. In Sedona. Water + Rocks.
- •Fossil Springs Trail - Arizona8.4 miles out and back. 1633 out and back. Moderate difficulty. Features a waterfall.
- •Tonto Natural Bridge state parkMultiple short trails. See the largest travertine bridge in the world! See a waterfall from the bridge.
- •Inca trail -peru26 miles. To Machu Picchu.
- •Everest Base Camp - NepalMany days, lots of stops, high elevation. Just the base camps, not the summit.
- •Devil's Tower Trail -Wyoming1.4 miles loop. Easy. 203 elevation gain. Loop around the tower.