New Year's Resolutions
these may or may not happen.... you know how resolutions go. but I'll give them all a try.
- •Travel to many new placesAlaska, Tucson, Painted Dessert, and Canyon Lands are already on the list. I want Yellow stone, Grand Teton, Painted Desert, Antelope Canyon, and a few other major parks on there too.
- •Increase my hiking and hike some local and far away trails that are new.Maybe add at least 5 new local hikes and 5 new far away hikes.
- •Lose 15 lbsIt's time to get this baby weight off once and for all... I'd like to put on a decent amount of muscle too.
- •Read my bible moreI was in a great habit of reading in the morning before the littlest monster was born... Time to make that my routine again.
- •Complete more projectsCrochet, quilt, make something with wood, stain furniture.... Anything to be creative.
- •Stress lessI don't handle stress well, and my body shows it. I need to meditate more, be peaceful and take everything in stride. Lather myself in lavender oil and breathe...
- •Go out moreI'm hanging on to youth by a thread.... I need to get a baby sitter more and enjoy it while I can.