Things I've learned after watching America: The Story of Us
This is an amazing documentary from the History Channel. I've learned some things...
- •America is awesome, all other countries are inferior.Ok, other countries are ok... Especially to travel to. But I could never imagine living anywhere else.
- •Early Americans were bad assSeriously, they were all amazing in their perseverance, determination, sacrifice, work ethic, and drive. #respect
- •Current Americans suckThe entitlement, laziness, bad principles, lack of ambition, all make the current population of this great nation a giant disappointment after watching this series. I fear for our country's future. But we will make it.... Cause again....America is awesome.
- •Inventors are crazy cool.Who thinks to make something where there was nothing?! The light bulb, barbed wire, telegraph, steam engines, dig a water way... These people are what made this country progress.
- •Anyone that volunteers to fight for our country knowing they might definitely die deserves more respect than what we can possibly give.Our early existence as a country was filled with war. People were honored to fight and die for something they believed in. Wow. I couldn't do that.... Not many today can.
- •I love this country and want to keep it awesome.Let's bring back our patriotism, our drive, our fight. I want to forget all the petty crap we've created just to have something to worry about. Let's worry about real things and humanity.