Books I have read this year, so far (2016)
I love books 📚📚
- •The Mistress of France by Emma BolingA great summer read to start the year off! It's about Diane De Poitiers and the future King Henri of Francs
- •11.22.63 by Steven KingI started watching the TV show with my dad, he jumped ahead of me. But I'm not even mad being its such a great adventure.
- •Mislaid by Nell ZinkA great read about a married couple (the husband self-identifies as gay, and the wife self-identifies as lesbian) that separate and their two kids live their lives apart.
- •Mother Can You Not by Kate SeigelI'm a big fan of the Instagram account @crazyjewishmom! I love reading about people's lives. Kate delivers the story of her and her mother in such an engaging way. Can definitely she parallels with the relationship with my mother.
- •Deep Blue Sea by Tasmina PerryVery good, once I got into it
- •Heiresses by Lulu TaylorSuspend belief and take the journey
- •The Forth Estate by Jeffery ArcherI apparently gave this to Dad for Father's Day 1996. I say apparently because Father's Day 1996 was a week before I turned 1. Infant Dannie had great taste in books.
- •Scrappy Little Nobody by Anna KendrickProbably one of my favourite genre of books. Anna's personality really shone through the pages and I now consider her a dear mate. Catch up soon babe xx