International Cities I have been to
I'm from New Zealand and have covered most of the places in my own country.
- 1.FijiYeah, I know it's an island nation but I don't remember the city I was in. I was five, so thanks for the slack you are cutting me right now.
- 2.Brisbane and Gold Coast, AustraliaI've been here like 3 times. As a Kiwi though, it's nothing to brag about.
- 3.Tokyo, JapanMy Dad imports Japanese autos and he decided to take my mum and I along when I was 7, and then my little brother joined us on another trip when I was 10.
- 4.Nouméa, New CaledoniaYear 11 French trip. The Paris of the South Pacific.
- 5.Sydney, AustraliaWent over for a weekend last year. My Aunt and Uncle live in the CBD and it was my first solo trip on a plane. I got to sit exit row between two great gents I had a good yak to.
- 6.Waikiki, Oahu, HawaiiMy first taste of the USA got to experience the greatness of July 4th fireworks, Bubba Gumps and Cinnabon. But also stores such as Armani Exchange and DKNY
- 7.Île dès pin, New CaledoniaOne of the most beautiful places on Earth!
- 8.Vancouver, BC, CanadaSuch a rad vibe, would consider moving there 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
- 9.Hoonah, AK, USAFave little town, even if I'm allergic to the grass!
- 10.Juneau, AK, USAWent Whale watching, ate Halibut and hiked to the Mendenhall Glacier
- 11.Ketichkan, AK, USAIt rained hard but Creek Street is rad and I brought some hysterical political satire mints!
- 12.Kamloops, BC, CanadaYes I did get there by Rocky Mountaineer! They have a great Boston Pizza
- 13.Banff, Alberta, CanadaLots of Aussies and beautiful scenery! You have to go and check out Park Distillery on Banff Street, bar manager Matt does a mean mojito.
- 14.Lake Louise, Alberta, CanadaThe lake is pretty, also lots of nice friendly Aussies. Check out Bill Peyto's at the hostel! (Just trust me)
- 15.LA, USAI stayed in Anaheim, Disneyland, Taco Bell and Citadel outlets. That's all I have to say.
- 16.Cochran, Alberta, CanadaGreat ice cream, choice hangover cure