THE TOP TEN BOOKS OF ALL TIME, ACCORDING TO ME 📚
Inspired by @ListPrompts
- •Pride & Prejudice by Jane AustenStereotypical but it's such a heartwarming narrative. Read it in two different languages.
- •Dracula by Bram StokerThe best good verses evil story. Played Mina Harker in my school production, she's always been a role model for me. I have also read this book in French.
- •Sense & Sensibility by Jane AustenMy first Jane Austen novel, and you never forget your first.
- •Orange is the New Black by Piper KermanI love the TV show, the memoir made me laugh and cry! Devoured most of it on my flight back to NZ from Hawaii.
- •The BibleI'm a Christian, it just has to be on my list. It gives me comfort, it challenges me and I think it's an interesting read.
- •The Other Boleyn Girl by Phillipa GregoryIgnited my love for Historical fiction. Beautifully written.
- •Harry Potter and the Goblet of FireThis is my favourite of the series. I love the series but this one enthralled me so.
- •The Series of Unfortunate EventsThese book invited my love of reading! Such a good series for kids.
- •One More Thing and Other Stories by BJ NovakThe story Sophia changed me in somewhere
- •Why Not Me by Mindy KalingMindy is 🙌🏻