WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
I'm still growing up and I think I always will be.
- •ActressI was a cocky six year old who thought that Hollywood was calling her name.
- •LawyerThe clothes lawyers wore on TV looked spiffy and I like the idea of having a lot of books in an office, but then I decided it would be too much hard word.
- •Forensic ScientistBut I was pretty bad at science, do that dream quickly died.
- •NurseOnly because I watched a lot of hospital soaps for a time when I was twelve.
- •ActressWhilst having all these other career fantasies I also wanted to be an actress whose character was these jobs. The dream stopped when I was like sixteen and I decided that I wanted to run the shows!
- •PastorI love Jesus but my passive aggressiveness probably doesn't make me a good fit.
- •Television WriterI wanted to be like Mindy Kaling or Tina Fey, but the networks are currently only producing reality TV and my country hasn't embraced the sitcom.
- •PR ProfessionalSo hopefully this will be my major as next year. In all honesty, I was inspired by the BBC Shoe "Thick of it".