5 photos on my phone, chosen at random
I have a lot of photos on my phone so we'll see how this goes.
- •College Retreat Sophomore YearReminds me of some fun times on Whidbey Island but also of a friend who passed away that was with us that weekend.
- •Post Beach CampingSuch a great trip! The next two nights we camped in the mountains and atop a water tower!
- •Senator Campaign PhotoCampaigned successfully, winning against four other candidates, and got to meet a lot of great people! This position grew me as a leader and kept me going as things got busier in college.
- •Summer Trip to YosemiteTook this trip with my dad and two brothers. It is significant because it was one of the few trips where my older brother and I got along the whole time. We also rafted class 5 Rapids!
- •Cycling in PortlandFrom my very first road trip up the west coast from CA->WA. My dad and I rode our bikes in Portland and Seattle! Some of the best cities to cycle in. Also, one of the best road trips once can do!