MOVIE CHARACTERS THAT ARE THE WORST
Sometimes movie plots work when stupid characters do stupid things that cause stupid problems.
- •Sebastian Caine, Hollow ManKevin Bacon's Character in this iteration of "The Invisible Man" has quite the god complex. Even once in the film saying "I am God." He basically throws shit to the wind. Making himself invisible, raping his neighbor, and murdering his friends. Talk about the hubris of man.
- •Dean Hardscrabble, Monsters UniversityWhy is it that all movie Deans try so hard to get their students kicked out of college? This Dean is hell bent on Mike and Sully's failure. For really no reason what so ever. The worst.
- •Mr. Fox, The Fantastic Mr. FoxSimply because he wanted his peers to be impressed, Mr. Fox not only endangered the lives of his family, but also the lives of his entire community. Sure he saved the day in the end, but does that really excuse his behavior?
- •Dr. Susan McCallister, Deep Blue SeaArguably Saffron Burrows best role, her character is another example of scientists playing god. Direct quote: "So we violated the Harvard Compact. Jim and I used gene therapies to increase their brain mass. A larger brain means more protein. As a side effect the sharks got smarter." Cool now all your friends are dead.
- •Ferris Bueller, Ferris Bueller's Day OffThe king of peer pressure, Ferris forces his best friend to play hooky, driving him to the verge of a mental break down and destroying a valuable vintage car in the process. I didn't realize "spontaneous" and "sociopath" were synonymous.
- •Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryA sadistic mastermind, Willy Wonka lures five children to his candy factory and systematically murders them all until there is only one standing. Really chilling stuff.
- •Charlie, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryFor being so poor Charlie's sense of entitlement is through the roof. He didn't just want to win a Golden Ticket, he truly believed it was his for the taking. How about you buy your family some protein before you go run and treat yourself to candy bar you fucking brat?
- •Grandpa Joe, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryWhen we meet Grandpa Joe he's been bedridden for twenty years, while his only daughter slaves away to support her son and four senior citizens. As soon as Charlie wins his golden ticket, he's back on his feet doing a song and dance number. Fucking freeloading asshole.
- •Veruca Salt, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryGreed gets the bad eggs sent to the incinerator. Valuable lesson to be learned here.
- •Violet Beauregarde, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryThis bitch doesn't even like chocolate. Someone more deserving should have gotten that ticket.
- •Mike TV, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryThis brat had no hesitation miniaturizing himself just so he could be on TV. Trust me there are better way to get on TV than that kid.
- •Augustus Gloop, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryThis glutinous pig no only can't control himself, he also can't swim. Endangering your life for chocolate? You need to check your priories Augustus.
- •The Candy Man, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryThe real villain of the story. We open with the Candy Man literally pouring candy down the throats of the local children. As soon as poor Charlier comes in he starts demanding payments. The socioeconomic caste system in this town is so fucked.
- •Charlie's Mom, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryNobody asked for the "Cheer Up Charlie" musical number. Go back to washing clothes with that giant wooden spoon.
- •Charlie's School Teacher, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryThis dude totally blew up Charlie's spot when he asked how many Wonka Bars Charlie bought. Of course he hasn't bought that many Wonka Bars. He's poor as fuck. Read the room bro.
- •Charlie's Dad, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate FactoryCharlie's dad has either skipped town or he's dead. Either way he's a huge disappointment.