REASONS WHY MUSIC PEAKED IN 2006
- •Justin Timberlake's "Sexy Back."I wasn't aware sexy went anywhere but I'm glad JT let us know.
- •Nelly Furtado's comeback.Is your game MVP like Steve Nash?
- •Sean Paul's "Temperature."There's a reason we don't hear from Sean Paul very often and it's because Temperature can never me matched. The gal dem Schillaci...Sean Da Paul...So me give it to.
- •Fergie's solo debut.The dutchess keepin bodies vicious since 2006.
- •Hips Don't Lie.Shakira's hips haven't steered us wrong since.
- •Bad Day by Daniel Powter.Arguably the best one hit wonder of all time. Honorable mention to James Blunt for You're Beautiful.
- •UnwrittenNatasha Bedingfield's inspirational jam/theme song for The Hills. Forever changed the game.
- •ChamillionaireRidin Dirty was the bees knees.