8 RANDOM SENTENCES I OPENED UP TO IN MY CURRENT PERSONAL DIARY
- 1."Any way, drunk long story short, spent day @ Korean Spa laying in salt clay and jade."
- 2."what if I wrote a poem a day."Absolutely zero poems have been written at this time.
- 3."I mean I guess actually going on a date with someone I've hooked up with 2-3x a month for the last 4 months could be a nice exercise in human decency but he's super boring."
- 4."Someone here is smoking weed and someone here smells like baby powder, the combination is oddly soothing in the costal breeze."Maybe this counts as a poem.
- 5."There was a hot guy on the dance floor named Ari from Seattle we didn't make out."
- 6."Are you depressed if you go to buy toilet paper and then on the way home you can't resist the urge to buy a beer then ask for a bread basket and then order a crock of French onion soup I wasn't even that hungry."
- 7."Ugh he was a clown but I did enjoy when we went to the park and laid next to each other."Also possibly a poem.
- 8."STOP EATING CHEESE STOP BUYING BOTTLED WATER STOP TEXTING AND DRIVING."