ITEMS RUINED OR DAMAGED WHEN I DID A MEGA LOAD OF LAUNDRY LAST NIGHT, RANKED
This is why I can't have nice things.
- •White T-shirtsNbd. I'll buy a new pack. Not even worth the picture.
- •This pillow caseNot worried about it. I have had acne my entire life and it's only a matter of time before my pillow cases are destroyed by some acid or other heavy duty topical chemical I am using at night. Moving on.
- •XXL Tasmanian Devil Football T-shirtThe damage is minor and as you can see, the shirt is fairly destroyed as is. But this is a very nostalgic item, worn at such events as @originalamericantrt's Hipster Prom (see her list: PARTIES I HAVE THROWN IN MY LIFE, item #5) This is getting harder.
- •The B-side of this shirt for your referenceUgh, what a great shirt.
- •The sleeve of this shirtOk it's just the sleeve and I bought this shirt for only $1.00 but I was excited to wear it and pretend I was a chill handsome teen in the 1970's who was just like strolling along the campus side walk enjoying the cool early autumn breeze. This red stain - not part of that fantasy.
- •My save the whale tie-dyeAlright. No. Now I'm pissed. Damage is minor but I collect tie dyes and this one is special to me, purchased in San Diego with a pal. Argument: The shirt is already tie-dyed, relax brah, it's just a little more dye. NO. ABSOLUTELY NOT. I have a HUGE pet peeve about a random dye strain in a mono-dyed shirt!! It makes me fucking crazy!! This is getting personal.
- •This catch and release shirt from Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation CommissionNo. No no no. This is bad. LOOK AT THE RANGE OF THAT DAMAGE. On my dad's 50th birthday (the literal best day of my life) my family went on a fishing charter. I CAUGHT A FISH EVEN THOUGH I AM A GAY PERSON. EVERYONE WAS V PROUD. BUT WAIT: The fish had a special tag!! I filled out a post card with the guidance of a boatsman. I GOT THIS SHIRT IN THE MAIL A MONTH LATER. IT IS RUINED NOW. I AM CRYING.
- •The OTHER shirt from this fishing tripYes there was a second shirt from the fishing trip we took on my dad's 50th birthday (the literal best day of my life) Yes it was long sleeved. Yes it had a front pocket. Yes I wore it as often as humanly possible (notice the pit stains, separate issue entirely) YES IT IS ALSO RUINED. smh
- •The B-side of this fucking dope shirt I ruined from this fishing tripI can't even.
- •MY ATKINS FARM PEACE LOVE AND CIDER DONUTS SHIRTWHY WHY WHY WHY WHY NO GOD WHY PLEASE WHY WHY WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!