THE INCIDENT WITH THE "CRUTCH" ON A GAY HOOKUP APPLICATION CALLED SCRUFF
There is a gay hook up application called Scruff. One time a man on this application with the moniker "role play" asked me what my fantasy was. Bored, I played a practical joke on myself and answered him. I told him "student/teacher." He set the scene in a detention and then this happened:
- •His autocorrect turns "crotch" into "crutch." Being a good, well-trained improviser, I "yes and" him.
- •I am not interested in moving on from the crutch.
- •I add information.
- •I stand up for myself.
- •Also do not want to forget about the crutch.
- •He tries to move things along...Award winning action line: "I put my hand on your leg often"
- •I try my best to realistically play my given circumstances .
- •I give a shot at an action line.
- •We break character for a moment because of a misunderstanding and then I try to get us back on track.
- •We re-enter the scene.
- •He is beginning to lose his patience with my style of role play (have no idea why) and so once again I am forced to justify myself out of character.
- •An epilogue.