VERY SIMPLE ADVICE TEACHERS HAVE GIVEN ME THAT I THINK OF ALL THE TIME ➕➕
Feel free to add. Especially math teachers. I forgot truly everything those guys said instantly.
- •"It is intelligent to ask questions."Gary Huggett, 10th grade history teacher.
- •"Every no is closer to a yes."Lisa Rowe-Beddoe, high school acting teacher. The best advice I have ever received on auditioning/rejection.
- •"Preparation frees creativity."Julie Hennrikus, college Arts Management teacher.
- •"Don't get it right, get it written."Lewis Geoff, 12th grade English teacher. This has pulled me out of many a writer's block.
- •"Sing it wrong and strong."Mitch Chakour, music teacher of many years.
- •"Start a revolution and stop hating your bodies."Erin Feldman, 10th grade English. To be fair this was a bumper sticker on her Klean Kanteen but I love it and all teens should be mailed that bumper sticker on their 13th birthday.
- •'They either can't understand what you're saying because they can't hear you or because they can't understand what you're saying.'Keith Langsdale. Yelled during a rehearsal for Taming of the Shrew. Also my senior quote/ something I now yell at my own rehearsals.Suggested by @originalamericantrt
- •"Do The Do!"Dina Janis, college theater teacher. Yelled everyday.Suggested by @arandallm