CORMAC MCCARTHY’S ADVICE FOR ENTREPRENEURS
Take it from a guy who knows a thing or two about disruption.
- •"If trouble comes when you least expect it then maybe the thing to do is to always expect it.”-Andy Grove’s classic business strategy text “Only the Paranoid Survive” condensed into an aphorism. Derivative but potent!
- •“The world is quite ruthless in selecting between the dream and the reality, even where we will not.”This means you're probably kidding yourself and everyone knows it but you.
- •“Every day is a lie. But you are dying. That is not a lie. ”You are not going to make payroll. Time to sell those Apple displays!
- •"Anything that doesn't take years of your life and drive you to suicide hardly seems worth doing."If you don’t feel wrong you’re not doing it right!
- •"And then one day you realize that your courage is farcical. It doesn't mean anything. You've become an accomplice in your own annihilation and there is nothing you can do about it. Everything you do closes a door somewhere ahead of you. And finally there is only one door left.”Cormac isn't here to blow sunshine up your ass guys. Now go change the world!