5 EAST END EVENTS TO ATTEND THIS WEEKEND: DECEMBER 4-6, 2015
Check out our first list on The List App!
- •Hamptons Take 2 Documentary Film Festival at Bay Street Theater in Sag Harbor - All day Thursday-Sunday, Dec. 3-6: A four-day celebration of documentary film with a packed schedule of shorts and features. Bay Steet Box Office open 11 a.m. - 5 p.m, Tues.-Sat. Call 631-725-9500 for ticket availability or visit ht2ff.com
- •The Hamptons Get Mortified, Vol. 2 at Parrish Art Museum in Water Mill - 6 p.m. Friday, Dec. 4: Enjoy hilariously embarrassing readings from 5 speakers' childhood diaries and journals.
- •Greenport Shellabration - Noon-4 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5 (and Sunday, Dec. 6): Delight in fresh shellfish from the Peconic Bay and North Fork wines on Main Street.
- •2nd Annual SantaCon Pub Crawl in Riverhead - 3 p.m. - Midnight, Saturday, Dec. 5: Dress like Santa or Mrs. Claus and drink the night away during a raucous pub crawl down Main Street! Visit SantaConRiverhead.com for details. Bracelet proceeds benefit local charities.
- •Hot Tuna at WHBPAC in Westhampton Beach - 8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 5: Formerly of Jefferson Airplane, Jorma Kaukonen and Jack Casady bring their acoustic tour to the Hamptons!