The "Lesser" Lagers Ranked
- 1.FostersDoes exactly what it says on the tin. Session lager that actually tastes nice.
- 2.Stella 4Pretty much textbook. Less aggressive than regular Stella, this version is very pleasant to be around.
- 3.Becks VierThe 4% younger brother to "proper" Becks. I find it leaves a somewhat unpleasant aftertaste, but it's not terrible.
- 4.CarlingDoesn't deserve the negative press it gets. It's more than drinkable.
- 5.CarlsbergWhen certain people say "all lager is just piss", or "all lager is just watery rubbish" they are wrong. Carlsberg though, is watery-pissy-rubbish.