Annoying Things That Happen in Every Episode of House Hunters
I have a very complicated relationship with this show.
- •The couple wants to be five minutes from work, 17 feet from the beach, and four seconds from the city all for five easy payments of $19.99
- •Super duper enforced gender rolesSee below two points
- •Some douchebag wants a "man cave"Can we eliminate that phrase from existence, please?
- •"This closet won't be big enough for all my shoes!" *awkward laugh*
- •The couple can really imagine themselves "entertaining" in this space
- •They just HAVE to rip up those carpets
- •One person would like a "project" to renovate, and the other does NOT have time for that shit
- •The really intense scene over drinks where they pick the houseAnd they're always the only ones in the entire restaurant. Causal.
- •The really awkward get together scene at the end when the couple finally gets to "entertain."You know the one.