FAVORITE MIDDLE SCHOOL PASTIMES
Spent some time digging into childhood mementos and discovered what a hobby-oriented kid I was!
- •KongiKorean Jacks
- •Chamesh AvanimIsraeli Jacks. These are actually really the same as Kongi, just a 5-piece set with no ball to bounce (like in American Jacks). For irrational middle-schooler reasons, we needed to have both kinds and switch off between the two. (Also, please try to stop judging me for my middle school obsession with Jacks.)
- •CheckersThe kind with big pieces that's played on a large, blanket/rug-like board.
- •3D and hologram stickers
- •Power beadsWhat did I do with these? I know it was something important.
- •ScrabbleHad to be on a gigantic, inflatable board. I only liked board games where the boards were unconventional. Sorry I'm not sorry.
- •Chinese jump rope
- •Milky pens