HOW TO EAT DINNER WHEN YOU'RE TRAVELING ALONE FOR BUSINESS
Table for one.
- •Ask your foodie sister for suggestions.
- •Decide on your hypothetical order.
- •Check Eater map, figure out where your hotel is, and research routes to some other places.
- •Go on Open Table and try to score seats in restaurants you know from Top Chef.
- •Read Yelp reviews for "Current Location"
- •Google "where to eat alone in ___". Find some gems.
- •Review room service menu but decide against it.
- •Take elevator to lobby.
- •Sit down at the hotel bar and order chicken.