WHAT I WANTED TO BE GROWING UP, CHRONOLOGICALLY
- •Belle from Beauty and the BeastI just wanted books and to help someone realize their full potential.
- •A detectiveIf you've ever read a Nancy Drew novel and DIDN'T entertain the idea of become a detective, then you might want to check yourself. Because maybe you can't read.
- •A spyI was a little creep in my neighborhood. I practiced spying with my best friend. We were completely obvious.
- •An actressCommunity theater camp will do these things to you.
- •A psychologistPeople were already always telling me their problems, so I thought it was fitting.
- •A writerI still entertain this idea.