Reflections Gleaned From Uke Camp
- •Compared with banjo players, uke players keep bankers' hours.
- •Also compared with banjo players, uke players are teetotalers.
- •In general, people underestimate the beauty that can come from a ukulele, when placed in the right hands.
- •I cannot say ukulele in the traditional manner. I cannot. You can. That's fine and dandy. I cannot. Just as I cannot say that "Starry Night" was painted by Vincent Van Goauchshchsshhcchhhquaghhjjsh. It makes me feel yucky and I cannot do it. But you? Go for it. Embrace it.
- •Both banjo players and uke players have an affinity for vanity plates.