Reflections On An Afternoon Spent At The Mall
- •There is a startling number of places to get one's eyebrows sculpted.
- •Soft pretzels are still delicious. Took me back to my very first job - Hot Sam's at Maple Hill Mall.
- •The whole fake Southwestern motif in fashion seems to be waning. (See you again in five years, pretend-Native American-patterned cheap tank tops).
- •Jergas are still a thing. Really.
- •Wet Seal is a gross name for a store. Or for anything, with the possible exception of an actual seal that is currently in water.
- •Not a reflection, but an observation. The teenager on security detail was wearing a very elaborate Mountie-style hat.