THINGS I CAN EAT IN PEACE NOW THAT I DON'T HAVE BRACES
My ortho is a fine, fine man, but I'm SO glad I never have to see him again 😎
- •SaladsHaving braces was a good way to avoid eating greens since they got all up in my biz, but I honestly started to miss being responsible with my nutrition. No more "saving this for later" spinach in my braces!!! Salata, here I come!!
- •TwizzlersI have not eaten one since Jan 6, 2013 and they are my FAVORITE candies. I usually just ate whatever I wanted (in regards to gummies) with my braces, but I seriously could NOT eat Twizzlers in peace. My body is ready. (And to hell with red vines!)
- •ApplesYeah, I usually sliced them and ate them that way, but I SO missed biting into a juicy honeycrisp on my way out of the house. Things are so much more complicated when you have have to slice them :( (ex: strawberries, bread, cheese)
- •MeatSelf explanatory. Meat is hard to eat with braces.
- •PopcornNO ONE should have to live in fear of breaking a bracket off because of a kernel. NO ONE.
- •But braces were so worth it. Look at how cute I am! :) God bless.