I MADE A CHOCOLATE TART!
- •I have been lusting after this strawberry chocolate tart recipe ever since I discovered it.
- •Oreo crust? Ganache filling? Strawberry and nuts as toppings? Literally there is nothing bad about any of that stuff. Nothing.
- •Here is the recipe: http://www.homecookingadventure.com/recipes/no-bake-strawberry-chocolate-tartThe production value of the video is so good!
- •Bought all the goodies over a span of 3 daysWork gets in the way of my baking life.
- •Knocked out the Oreo Crust this afternoonUsed a springform pan because I'm a peasant and I don't have an actual tart pan.
- •Napped for 4 hours because I live my life through a series of regrets (and it's a holiday ok? tysm)See former list about things I do that make me feel shitty, but do anyways.
- •Made the ganache with possibly too much cream (I've never made ganache before!)This thing could become a hot mess. Who knows? But it'll still be delish.
- •Added chopped Hawaiian macadamia nut pieces, and halved strawberries in a very amateur and okay-looking patternAnd then took about 5 photos for Snapchat. Yaaaassss!
- •Now we play the waiting game....In the fridge overnight to set. I am so excited! This is the first tart I've ever made, even though I watch cooking videos and read blogs like it's my job (can it be though?). Should I update later with the results? Let me know!