MEAN THINGS I'VE SAID TO MY FRIENDS
Partial credit to @poweronyourvcr for the idea. Honestly, how do I still have any friends? Also, imagine a very snarky deliver for all of these.
- •No, he doesn't look good...that suit doesn't fit him at all.
- •Are you really going to wear that out? (Many, many times)Also an important point: it's not like I have a great sense of style either? 😬😂
- •I'm really glad you've stopped wearing bronzer as an all-over face powder.
- •Yeah you should definitely go to a dermatologistI meant well!
- •Why do your going out clothes look like church clothes?
- •Talking to a friend after they had gotten a haircut: I thought you said your hairdresser understood your hair?
- •You have terrible taste in men.😬😬😬