Things I did today, my birthday!
I turned 27 today. It was quite unexceptional but I like it that way.
- •Slept until 9, the ultimate luxuryJet lag was taking a toll, finally slept and woke up at normal-ish hours!! (Thanks, body)
- •Helped my mom make my birthday lunchTomato soup and frankies (spiced potato and veggie wraps). I'M SPOILED, I KNOW!
- •Went to see Rogue One with one of my besties!It was so good. That end scene with [redacted] literally gave me goosebumps. Ugh.
- •Had severe anxiety about driving in the snowLiterally almost drove over a cliff...💀
- •Went grocery shopping for ingredients for beignetsWhat New Years resolution?
- •Came home and watched Indian awards shows with my parentsI don't understand the jokes helpppp
- •Ordered Pizza HutHUT BREADSTICKS FOR THE WIN!! Also pizza for a birthday dinner makes me feel like a kid again.
- •Appreciated my friends and familyI always get so much undeserved love on my bday. They are all fantastic and @poweronyourvcr's Instagram post actually had me in tears
- •I'll probably watch a movie on Netflix while eating the mini cheesecake Anna bought me🎶The most gluttonous day of the year 🎶
- •Gonna finish off the night reading "You'll Grow Out Of It" by Jessi Klein.I'm only 4 chapters in but I'm obsessed so far. Another woman added to the long list of people I want to be friends with but never will be.
- •Happy January 5th everyone!!!