Things I should be offended by and am instead relieved by
- •When a guy starts to approach me at a bar, looks at me and decides not toThe ultimate relief. No seriously this happened to me tonight and I was so happy. No lie. "Do you think he'd buy me mozzerella sticks?"
- •When people cancel plansNo I didn't want to get brunch with you Karen, I just don't know how to say no.
- •When people don't watch the TV shows I recommended to themHonestly if you would have said anything bad about it, it would have ruined our friendship and I really don't want that.
- •When people don't text me backTyping is strenuous and I can't be witty 24/7! I NEED REST.
- •When someone else pays for my UberI know you want me out, but I'm really thrilled you're shouldering the 4.3% surge pricing, THANKS!