THINGS I WANT TO DO WHEN I'M IN NYC FOR NEW YEARS
Watching the ball drop is not going on this list because I don't hate myself. Be warned: many of these things are touristy anyways.
- •Go to an improv or off-Broadway showI'm too poor for that Lion King life
- •See the Rockefeller Center treeAnd watch while my friends ice skate!
- •Sneak into 30 Rock and act like I belong
- •Eat a colorful macaron at a patisserie. Preferably rose-flavored. Preferably Francois Payard's Bakery.
- •Go to Williamsburg and pretend I belong
- •Visit Katie who works at Momofuku Milk Bar. Maybe meet Christina Tosi?!?!? (Head Pastry Chef at Milk Bar)
- •Visit MoMA and become more cultured
- •Visit The Metropolitan Museum of Art and pretend I know a little bit about impressionist painters.