What I did on my day off!
Hint: not a lot
- •Watched MoanaVisually stunning and the songs were powerful and yet classic Disney. I ugly cried during every scene with her 'Gramma'. Also Heihei and Pua = ❤❤❤
- •Brushed my hairIt took 10 minutes to get the knots out and no wonder my mom didn't give an F when I was a kid cause who would do that willingly? Also @poweronyourvcr and I are now in the same "my hair forms dreads" club.
- •Made enchiladasBlack bean enchiladas with green peppers, onions, corn, and cheddar. Sort of a meal prep for work but also I wanted cozy food for the storm day!
- •Used a sheet mask while painting my nailsHome mini spa experiences make me feel less poor but also more poor simultaneously, it's amazing!
- •EXCITING STUFF, AMIRITE?
- •Follow for more edgy, off-the-cuff draft free lists like this one! Isn't the content just so much BETTER?!?