My Language Learning Bucket List
I am currently fluent in English and German, Good in French, OK-ish in Spanish and an enthusiastic beginner in Welsh. I've also studied Italian, Russian and Latin in the past.
- •Confident Speaking and Writing in WelshIncluding singing and maybe recording a song in the language, focusing on Welsh language street signs when I'm there, speaking the language on the phone without freaking out.
- •Dabbling in IcelandicI don't need to be fluent here but want to explore a little
- •Reviving my SpanishI studied Spanish 10 years ago and was confident quite quickly, but my course was about business language mostly. Spanish is a great travel language, so I'd love to speak it on a trip around South America.
- •Dabbling in a few more minority/indigenous languagesWelsh learning is super enjoyable, what else is out there? Navajo, Maori, Gaílge?
- •Master a Sign Language"Master"..means I can switch into and out of this language easily, the way I do between German and English now. I'm thinking BSL. This is almost a duty for a language learner.
- •(Free space for whatever I fancy)Interests: Korean, Danish, Chinese