COSTUMES I HAVE WORN
Halloween and theme parties are super stressful but also super fun.
- •Zombie hippyWhen I was in high school in the 90's, I found a pair of my mom's old bell bottoms and my father's army jacket and wore those as a zombie hippy to symbolize that those times were dead (but fashion always comes back around, right?).
- •Zombie Amy WinehouseIt might have been too soon and hopefully not too much in poor taste, but it was more of a tribute to her because I just couldn't accept that we would never have new music from her. I had tried it a few years before they started selling the wigs, but couldn't get the hair right.
- •Run DMCAdidas included!
- •Death EaterMy daughter and I are both big HP fans so one year she was Hermione and I was a death eater.
- •Snape's PatronusA doe. After all this time? Always.
- •A LichtensteinComic pop art
- •Amanda BynesIt was too good to pass up.
- •Cheshire CatThe young'un DIYed herself a Mad Hatter
- •Rosie the RiveterWe can do it!
- •Smile now Cry laterThe inner chola comes out on occasion