MOVIE QUOTES I HAVE USED TOO MUCH IN THE PAST MONTH OR SO
I watch a lot of movies okay? A lot. Especially the dumb ones. Those are my fav.
- •I stole the baby from a Daikini! -WillowUsed anytime I hold someone's baby. Which, over the holidays was pretty frequently.
- •T-T-T-TODAY, JUNIOR! - Billy MadisonEven when I'm stumbling over my own words, I follow it up with this classic line from Billy.
- •JUST DOOOOO IT! -Billy MadisonAnytime my daughter doesn't want to do what I want. Honorable mention: "How's hike school, Billy?" When I pick up The Kid after school.
- •Boooooo! Boooo! The Princess Bride.Anytime I don't like something.
- •It's all happening. -Almost FamousThis is the first thought I have for every single Instagram caption. But I have never used it.
- •Damn the man, save the empire. -Empire RecordsDropping my friend back off at work after lunch.
- •"Rich stuff" -the GooniesUsed in reference to anything fancy, golden, sparkly or expensive.
- •Hey you guys! -the GooniesWalking into a party to see friends.
- •Bullshit asshole, no one likes the tuna here! -The Fast and the FuriousI said this at work, immediately started giggling, and realized I was going to have to explain myself.
- •Did we just become best friends? -StepbrothersI'm a grown woman. I should really stop making excuses for this behavior.