10 Daft Punk songs that are better than Get Lucky
ok so I like Daft Punk. like a lot. So, obviously I like hearing them on the radio! But whenever I hear them it only tends to be Get Lucky... So here are some options for you DJs. ...are they even still relevant?
- 1.Lose Yourself to DanceThat smooth groove AND Pharell Williams... Guh. It slays me. Its a nice relaxing song, and that robotic "come on" in the background is hypnotic.
- 2.TouchIf you love that Get Lucky feel, then you will adore Touch. It has all the good bits of Random Access Memory's asthetic, and it's bumpin'! It truly is my favorite Daft Punk song, and I want to hear it more.
- 3.Digital LoveOne of my faves from my favorite album. It has a good vibe to it, and simply makes you feel good. I love the chords they chose, but you aint here to see me gush, are you?
- 4.Robot RockA good song for alternative rock stations trying to broaden their horizons... while not in and of itself a rock piece, it's a good tune to get your blood flowing.
- 5.VoyagerNot truly one of their more popular beats, I could hear it played in a club more than on the radio. If that is what your station is going for, go ahead.
- 6.Make LoveWanna go for that "trechnological have sex" feel, but dont wanna play Get Lucky for the 50th time? Go with this one. It's smooth. Like sex. With a robot. I guess. Ive never tried it but if that's what you're into, go for it.
- 7.Give Life Back to MusicA great piece from Random Access Memories... oh let's face it, the whole album is gold. But this one opens the epicness, and for good reason! Truly a tune to open your set.
- 8.One More TimeAugh maybe the best song on Discovery that isn't overplayed, this one will have fans dancing into the night asking for encores.
- 9.Face to FaceI was a little skeptical listening to Discovery for the first time and hearing the first part of this, but oh gosh it gets great fast and the lyrics can be compared to Get Lucky's style. Give it a shot if you want to take a gamble on your listeners.
- 10.AerodynamicThe BEST song Daft Punk has put out without lyrics. Honestly if you lose listeners for playing this it is because they are all trilobytes who suck on their measely top 40 list and die of overproduction of the same song. Just play it. A lot. And loud. Gosh.