Allow Me to Listroduce™ Myself
Only slightly modified from a flickr post from a few years ago. They still hold up to this day and to be honest, I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing 🤣
- •I am the World's Worst Shopper. I only go to the mall when I need something in particular. Obviously, I do not window-shop.
- •I am OC when it comes to arranging my things and keeping them in order, but I'm secretly a slob. I hate cleaning.
- •Even when it's stifling hot, I have to sleep with a blanket. Something has to cover up a part of me, even if it's just my torso or hip.
- •I tell people (and myself) that I've stopped smoking but I really haven't. But I only smoke sometimes when I'm out drinking with friends, which is very rare nowadays.
- •I still peck at the keyboard and have not learned how to type properly in more than 20 years of being in front of a computer
- •My feet get real stinky when I don’t wear socks. I’m not sure if it’s because of the shoes or my feet. Either way, leather and my feet don’t do well together.
- •I hate it when my food touches each other. Eating out, I rectify things once my plate gets to the table. Sauces I don’t mind getting into everything, it’s just their nature. Gravy on the other hand should only touch fried meats or mashed potatoes. Ketchup should have its own space and should not be served all over my fries.
- •I am always cold. ALWAYS. (see #3)
- •I have naturally wavy hair but get a perm about twice a year to tame them a bit, which is a little ironic.
- •Here's me on a particularly poofy-hair day: