My Favorite Pancits
Pancit is one of my favorite things to eat. So much so that I have a list, 3 of which is my ultimate favorite - batil patong.
- •IlocosThere's an almost-makeshift restaurant along the shore where the Bangui windmills stand, and where the best batil patong I've had was (and hopefully is still) served.
- •Dap-AyRecently-discovered, biking-distance from home, would-do-in-a-pinch batil patong in Cubao. Tastes authentic because the owner is from the north.
- •BaguioThis is from a carinderia along Loakan road (I think) that's a walking distance from where we always stay when in Baguio. I remove the bell peppers though.
- •Delicious Restaurant's special miki bihonI take a large order home whenever I'm in the Binondo area.
- •Dolora'sMy favorite place to call for bilaos of pancit palabok for office parties.
- •Yang Chow's cha misuaMy friend's aunt made the best cha misua I've had. This one's more accessible.
- •Char Kway TeowI haven't found a favorite place but every single one I've tried in Singapore was delish.