Stuff I Liked This Week v.19
- •Reebok Nano 6I've had this for a couple of weeks now but I only got to use it for Crossfit last Thursday. Pretty good support (during lifts) and fit (than the Nano 5). While I wouldn't run a marathon with it, it's fine for quick runs and sprints.
- •🌟 from workAn email came in on Thursday morning when I got in to work that erased all the bad juju from the day before and possibly even from the whole month of September 🙌
- •MorcillaI don't know if I just got a bad brand but I expected this to be more bloody than fatty. Still good sausage though.
- •Melona ice creamMelona virgin over here while everybody I know have been singing it praises for years now. Pretty creamy for something cheap.
- •Being back on the saddle againof my bike, I mean. My butt hurt again after a short ride but I missed my bike buddies too much to mind.
- •Chippy TwistersI've finally found a Chippy I liked.
- •Ben Folds on You're the Worstwherein he plays the worst imitation of himself 😆