Stuff I Liked This Week v.2017.1
I know this is such a technical way of naming stuff but I'm a coder at heart so bite me.
- •MoleskineLast year, I collected Starbucks stickers just to be able to get the Moleskine planner. I loved it. This year, I was lucky enough to be gifted with the same (Moleskine but non-Starbucks) one.
- •GrabcarI was a dedicated uber customer for the longest time until they fucked up a bunch of my billings and I got to experience their shitty support service. I shifted to grabcar and so far, so good. Still crossing my fingers.
- •SherlockThe last episode was so long ago I forgot what has happened. Still happy it's back.
- •PhoneDo people still have landline phones? It's so hard to find a unit nowadays. I needed one that worked with a headset for conference calls I'll be taking when I work from home permanently starting this month. I found one that works but it doesn't have a mute button. It's ok for now but the hunt continues.
- •Bright LightsI was lucky to catch the world premiere this morning on HBO. When you see it, you'll also understand why Carrie and Debbie died within days of each other. Now I'm also curious what happens to Gary the dog. She brought him everywhere! 💔