Stuff I Liked This Week v.2017.29
- •Garage SaleJoined my friend at her condo's garage sale event and managed to get rid of a lot of stuff. Even stuff I didn't even expect will be sold. so thankful it did not rain the entire time we were there.
- •Kita KitaThis means "I See You". It was a light, funny romantic movie shot beautifully in Japan. I hope this movie marks the break for the funny male lead.
- •La CroixI finally got a hold of this in the infamous grapefruit flavor, no less. it was ok, I guess. Perfect for when you want a fizzy drink but not the sugar.
- •War for the Planet of the ApesI found it dragging at times but I still say it was a good movie. It brings up some uncomfortable feelings regarding our relationship with animals. And this is why I'm not a movie critic.
- •Productive Work WeekI don't know what motivated me this week but there I was crossing stuff off my to-do list left and right.
- •Standing DeskI finally got to try the standing desk at work. I don't know if it did me good but it felt good not to be sitting all day.